A Board form titled “Notice that Right to Compensation is Controverted,” that a carrier (as appropriate) must file within (1) 18 days of the date disability begins or (2) ten days of the date the employer first had knowledge of the alleged injury, whichever is later. Within 25 days from the Board’s mailing of a notice of indexing in volunteer firefighter or volunteer ambulance worker cases.) The form contains
- information identifying the claim, person (allegedly) injured, employer and carrier,
- a description of the alleged injury and town/county/state where alleged injury occurred,
- reasons why right to compensation is controverted,
- dates for start of alleged disability, employer/carrier first knowledge of injury, receipt of a C-2 from the employer and
- statement concerning whether notification has been given to the disability benefits insurance carrier, and date of notification.