A Board form titled “Employee’s Claim for Compensation,” that should be completed by the injured worker and submitted to the Board within two years of the accident or onset date. The C-3 form contains much of the same information as the C-3 (sections describing the Injured Person, Employer, Place and Time of accident, Injury, Nature and Extent of Injury, Medical Benefits received, Compensation Benefits received/claimed, etc.).