Navigating a New York City Construction Accident Case is difficult enough. Contemplating whether you can sue for your New York Construction Accident Case if you have been or are going to collect workers compensation in New York is even more harrowing. Our New York Construction Accident Law Firm suggests you hire an attorney. These are the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about New York City Construction Accident Cases.
- What are the benefits of calling an attorney if I think I have a workers compensation case?
- What experience does your firm have in trying workers compensation Cases?
- If I hire the Orlow Firm for a workers compensation case, who will I talk to?
- I was hurt while on the job, can my employer fire me?
- Workers compensation and my rights as a New Yorker
- Can an attorney help me if I am still suffering from a workers compensation injury from a year ago?
- If I have a workers Compensation hearing coming up, should I talk to an attorney?
- Aside from Worker’s Compensation, may I be entitled to other benefits if I am hurt on the job in New York?
- What are my legal cost if I do not win my Worker’s Compensation law suit?
- If I have been injured on a Construction Site and have not yet called an attorney should I still call?
- What other injuries could lead to an additional law suit over what is provided by workers compensation?
- If I am injured in a construction accident and collecting workers compensation, how much will it cost to call the Orlow Firm to speak to someone?
- What steps would I take if I think I have a potential law suit and I am collecting Worker’s Compensation?
- If I am collecting Worker’s Compensation in New York State, do I still have the right to sue?
If you have been injured in a construction accident our attorney’s can help you and the call is free, (718) 544-4100.